I have less than a week in my beautiful little home and I am terribly sad about it! I just hate to leave here and leave all of my memories and friends. But I know that this is a good move for us and that it is a huge blessing for Joel that he loves his job finally after all of these years. To do something you love is a blessing indeed! So anyways, Here are some pictures of the first home we really made together. We moved here in June 2006 one month before Allegra was born and have created memories and friends to last a lifetime! For that I will always be grateful! To my friends and home, You will be missed immensely!!! I love you!
3 years ago




6 comments:
Your house is (was) gorgeous! It's funny how we get so attached our first homes. I have lived in countless apartments, some I even liked, but I LOVE my house. I am sure you will be able to find something just as beautiful in UT! Best of luck with the move! What is Joel's job?
Sid,
We are going to miss you so much! Good luck, and I am excited to see you again in a coupld of months!
Trina
I'm getting to vaclempt! I can't handle it!
ah, sid! your house looks beautiful, i feel your pain. but knowing you and joel, you'll make fast friends in no time and the most of your time in utah. love to you.
What a beautiful home! I need your help in decorating. I'm slowly trying to put things together. We are in Idaho Falls living in St. Clair Estates. We've been here for 3 years which is a record for us!
Querida Sid:
Ya vas a hacer de otra casa tu hogar y va a estar tan lindo como el que dejas en Houston.
Les mando un beso y abrazo grande vos, Joel, Gianluca y Allegra.
Les deseo mucha suerte y felicidades !!!!
Post a Comment